CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 Promotion (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.coreldraw.com/cashback form part of the Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
1. The Promoter is Corel UK Limited, with its registered oﬃce at 5th Floor, 6 St. Andrew Street, London EC4A 3AE, United Kingdom (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 1st July 2019 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 30th November 2019 (the “Purchase Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, South Africa, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia ,Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, or the UK, aged 18+ (“Participant”).
4. This Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any wholesaler, reseller, or other business selling any software or services of Promoter). This Promotion is not available to any employees and families of Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries or aﬃliates, its agents, or anyone involved in the administration of this Promotion.
5. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other oﬀer.
6. This Oﬀer (as deﬁned in Section ) is only valid for full and upgrade versions of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 for Mac, purchased under a new (i.e. not second hand) perpetual license or, in some cases, a single user business license, and having one of the following product codes: CDGS2019IEDP, CDGS2019IEDPUG, CDGS2019TRDP, CDGS2019CZPLDPUG, CDGS2019DEDP, CDGS2019DEDPUG, CDGS2019ESBPDP, CDGS2019ESBPDPUG, CDGS2019FRNLDP, CDGS2019FRNLDPUG, CDGS2019ITDP, CDGS2019ITDPUG, LCCDGS2019ML, LCCDGS2019MLUG, CDGS2019MMLDPEM, CDGS2019MMLDPEU, LCCDGS2019MAC, ESDCDGS2019MEU, ESDCDGS2019MROW, ESDCDGS2019EU, ESDCDGS2019ROW, ESDCDGS2019EUUG, ESDCDGS2019ROWUG (“Eligible Product”). For the avoidance of doubt, subscription license, enterprise license, OEM license, trial license, or academic license versions of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 for Mac are not eligible for this Promotion. In Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, Eligible Product does not include single user business license purchases of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 for Mac.
7. (The “Oﬀer”) Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Eligible Product from an Authorised Reseller in their country of residence within the Purchase Period will be eligible to claim a Reward (as deﬁned in Section 7). “Authorised Reseller” means a third party authorised by Corel to sell Eligible Product in one or more of the countries set out in Section , above.
8. (The “Reward”) Depending on their country of jurisdiction (as set out in further detail below), Participants are eligible to claim a Reward in accordance with the table below:
Eligible Product Purchased
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom
Participants are eligible to claim any one (1) of the following Rewards:
(a) €50 cash back reward (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer);
(b) €50 Netflix subscription voucher; or
(c) 6 month Spotify subscription.
Participants are eligible to claim any one (1) of the following Rewards:
(a) €100 cash back reward (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer);
(b) €100 Netflix subscription voucher; or
(c) 12 month Spotify subscription.
Slovenia, Turkey, South Africa Croatia, Serbia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia
Participants are eligible to claim a €50 cash back reward (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer).
Participants are eligible to claim a €100 cash back reward (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer).
9. Participants may claim a maximum of one (1) Reward per Eligible Product purchased and a maximum of one (1) Reward per Participant during the Promotion.
10. After purchasing an Eligible Product during the Purchase Period, Participants must visit www.coreldraw.com/cashback , complete the claim form with all information requested, including but not limited to, Participant's full legal name, full address, daytime, home, and/or mobile telephone number and e-mail address, and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”).
11. Claims must be submitted by 30th November 2019 (the “Deadline”). Claims submitted after the Deadline will not be eligible.
12. Participants will be sent an email to conﬁrm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated within ten (10) days of submission of Claim (“Claim Validation”). If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter's customer service team at email@example.com within ten (10) days of a Claim being submitted.
13. If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notiﬁed via email and oﬀered the opportunity to provide the required information within ten (10) days. If no response is received then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
14. Depending on the Reward selected, Participants will receive the Reward (a) by way of wire transfer for cash back Rewards, or (b) by way of email for Netﬂix or Spotify subscription rewards (a subscription code will be emailed to Participant). Cash back Rewards for Participants in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Poland, South Africa, Czech Republic, Serbia, and Switzerland will be made in local currency based on an equivalent exchange rate against the Euro on the date of the wire transfer.
15. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further veriﬁcation as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
18. A Claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
Privacy and Data Protection
20. The Promotional data processor for the Corel Cashback 2019 promotion is Interpay Sales Promotions, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kikenny, Ireland registered in Ireland under number 476077, whose headquarters are at IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road Kilkenny, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as "Coordinator"). The Coordinator is entitled and responsible for performing the activities ordered by the Promoter, acting on behalf of and for the beneﬁt of the Promoter in the implementation of the Promotion.
21. Please note: selected partners of the Promoter may require entrants to provide to those partners personal data in connection with claiming/redeeming a Reward, so Participants should satisfy themselves with the privacy policies of such partners, as the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for them.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
24. Rewards are non-transferable.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
27. All applications related to this Oﬀer shall become and remain the property of Promoter upon receipt. Proofs of purchase cannot be returned.
28. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
29. The Promotion is governed by English law.